FORCES AND FACTORS THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR JOURNEY IN LIFE

INTRODUCTION
Life is a journey and every man on the earth today is on a journey. Israel as a nation took a journey between Egypt into Canaan which is the inheritance of God for them. So many things affected them on that journey. Only two of the original people that left Egypt for Canaan got there eventually. Others did not make it. As a born again Christian, you are also on a journey. One is a journey into the plan and purpose of God for you here on earth while the other is a journey to eternity. Where and how a man will end his journey however depends on certain forces and these are the things I intend to share with you today. If you get these things right it will guide you on your journey through life such that you will not only go through life journey well, you will also end it well.

1. THE GOD YOU KNOW
What you know in life greatly affect your journey in life. Look through the bible well, you will discover, that those who made it and did exploit in the purpose and plan of God were men who knew certain things. The One Person you must know in life if you don’t know any other person is God. In Daniel 11:32 the bible says that “those that do know their God shall be strong and make exploits.” This implies that those that do not know their God shall be weak and shall be exploited. You may not know man in life but if you know God in life, God will work things out for you.

PAUL SAYS IN
2 Tim 1:12 … for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. KJV
 
MOSES’ EXAMPLE:
Ex 15:2-3 2 The Lord is my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he is my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. 3 The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name. KJV
 
DAVID’S EXAMPLE:
Ps 27:1-3 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. KJV

2. THE PROPHECIES/ PROMISES BEFORE YOU … this is your compass, this generate vision and dream for you
EXAMPLE Of Josiah 1 Kings 13:1-2; 2 Kings 23:15-19
Example of Solomon: 1 Kings 1:28-31
Example of Timothy: 1 Tim 1:18
Example of Jesus Christ: Heb 10:5-7; Ps 139:16; Jer 1:4-5

3.THE TRUTH YOU KNOW
You will know the truth... this is your weapon along the journey. When Goliath confronted Israel in battle, he had held Israel hostage for 40 days until someone come who knew that Goliath was uncircumcised. He knew that anything that does not carry the mark of circumcision is already marked for failure. David confronted Goliath on that note and killed him. Mordecai told Haman that he was a Jew and so he can’t bow. Mordecai knew too well that you cannot defeat a Jew in life. Though Job went through crises but he knew and confessed some truth that helped him: Job 19:25-27
 
Example of Abraham
: Rom 4:19-21
Paul also confessed to knowing some truth: 2 Tim 1:12 12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. KJV
 
CONCLUSION
Beloved what you know will affect your behavior and reactions to situations and circumstances in life. You must know the God you serve, you must know the greatness of that God; know the covenant and promises of God. You must know – like David and Mordecai – that you are a covenant child of God, you carry the mark of circumcision of the blood of Jesus, whatever comes against you is marked for failure. Face life with that knowledge and attitude and you will see what your results will be from today.