FAVOUR: A CRITICAL KEY TO SUPERNATURAL OPEN DOOR

INTRODUCTION:

One of the priestly prayers Jehovah commanded the Israelites’ priests to pray for the people of Israel is the prayer of favour. The prayer is located in Num 6:22-27 (KJV)
Favour: What is favour? Favour in biblical parlance is the bright and shining side of the face of God towards a man.
To be favoured means to be the favourite of the person who favours you, God or man.
Some people are prophetic examples of people favoured by God. I give you some examples to know what it may mean to experience God’s favour and pray for such experiences.


1. EXAMPLE 1: JOSEPH, THE DREAMER
A. He had favour with men: Gen 39:1-4 (KJV)
B. He had favour with God: Gen 39:21-23 (KJV)
C. Manifestations of Favour on Joseph’s Life
i) He had open door of rapid promotion: Gen 39:21-22
ii) His word became law: Gen. 39:2b
iii) He Prospered even in the prison: Gen. 39: 23b

NOTE: He accessed God’s favour because God was with him: desire to walk with God and pray that the Lord will walk with you.
Let your presence go with me this year/month - Ex 33:12-16


2. EXAMPLE 2: THE ISRAELITES (Through the covenant of the Passover)
A. The Promise: Ex 3:21-22 (NLT.)
B. The Fulfillment and the Manifestation of Favour: Open Door of Prosperity: Ex 12:35-36 (NLT)


3. EXAMPLE 3: ESTHER
a) Through favour she became the Queen: Esther 2:15-17 (KJV)
b) Through favour she had access to the King at unusual and unlawful Times - Esther 5:1-3 (KJV)
c) Through favour she got back the lives of her people: Esther 7: 1-4, Esther 7:1-6 (KJV)
d) Through favour the decree of death was reversed: Esther 8:4-5(KJV)

PRAYERS POINTS
1. Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.KJV Psalm 5:12
Lord, surround me with atmosphere of favour according to your word.
2. Psalm 102:13 Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. KJV
Arise O God and show me favour, my time is here.
3. Job. 10:12 KJV Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit. KJV
Lord by your favour, preserve my life and destiny this year
4. Psalm 30:5 KJV For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. KJV

Lord by your favour, turn my night into day and weeping into joy
5. Luke 2:52 KJV And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man. KJV
Acts 2:47 KJV Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved. KJV

I receive favour before God and man
6. Daniel 1:9 9 Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs. KJV
Lord brings me into favour with/before superiors
7. Luke 1:30 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. KJV
I receive favour that makes impossibilities become possible
8. Prophetic Declaration:
Numbers 6:24-26
24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. KJV