MAY 2016 PRAYER GUIDE


OUR MONTH OF UNPRECEDENTED PROGRESS –PROV. 4:18

THANKSGIVING

1. Thank God for the opportunity of another month.
2. Appreciate Him for His mercy and blessings upon your life and family so far this year.
PERSONAL PRAYERS
1. Lord, rekindle your fire in me this month in Jesus name.
2. Father empower me to continue and prevail in prayer in Jesus name.
3. Spirit of God, draw me into a new and intimate relationship with you from now in Jesus name.
4. I break every yoke of stagnancy in my life and family in Jesus name.
5. Every power tying me down to one spot, PERISH in the name of Jesus Christ.
6. Every power militating against my progress, be destroyed in Jesus name.
7. Every barriers of limitation assigned against me, SCATTER in the name of Jesus Christ.
8. I destroy by fire, every boundary the enemy has marked down for me, in Jesus’ name.
9. This month, my life and family will not reject UNPRECEDENTED PROGRESS
10. Father, turn every negative motion in my life to positive motion in Jesus name.
11. Everyone given the mandate to sit on my PROGRESS, I unseat you in the name of Jesus Christ.
12. I receive the power of God to MOVE FORWARD, in every area of my life in Jesus name.
13. Thank God for answers to your prayers