DAYS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER

DAYS OF DIVINE ENCOUNTER
JUNE 29 – JULY 1, 2016
THEME: THEY THAT WAIT UPON THE LORD
DAY 1, PRAYING AGAINST DREAM POLLUTION

MATTHEW 13:25

PRAYERS
1. Thank God for the opportunity to wait upon Him

2. Ask the Lord to purge you of every form of iniquity.

3. Pray that this three days will not be in vain in your life in Jesus name.

4. Nullify by the blood of Jesus every Satanic repeated dreams that is bringing failure, demotion, sickness, and afflictions to your life in Jesus name.

5. Evil deposit in my life through dreams from infancy troubling my life now, be consume by the fire of God in Jesus name.

6. Sexual intercourse, Eating and Drinking, Slavery, Writing Difficult Examination, Climbing Dangerous Mountains, Seeing Dead people, Being Attacked by mad person or Dangerous Animals, Being Naked in dream be nullified in Jesus name.

7. Masquerades and other evil pursuers in my dreams, be consume by fire in Jesus name.

8. Any strange hand in my dream causing problem for me on the physical, wither by fire in Jesus name.

9. Every manipulation in the dream causing problems for me on the physical, be cancelled in Jesus name.

10. Any pollution or contamination in my life through dreams, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus name.

11. I recover my keys of elevation and goodness stolen from me through dreams in Jesus name.

12. I recover my virtues and benefits stolen from me through dreams in Jesus name.

13. Good dreams in my life from infancy, begin to manifest now in Jesus name.

14. Anointing for victory in my dreams always, fall upon me in Jesus name.

15. Thank God for answered prayers.