DECLARATION AGAINST THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE ENEMIES


DECLARATION AGAINST THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE ENEMIES
PROV.10:28; PSA. 40:14
 
DAY 2 PRAYER:
1. Oh Lord deliver me from all the expectations of mine enemies in Jesus name

2. Declare, everyone waiting for me to fall for them to rejoice shall wait in vain in Jesus name

3. Declare, everyone waiting for me to fall for them to celebrate, oh Lord disappoint them in Jesus name

4. Any trap of fall and failure set for me on my way up, I command it to backfire in Jesus name

5. Declare that you shall not fall into the waiting hands of the enemies in Jesus name.2 Sam. 24:14

6. Declare that any evil, destructions and calamities waiting to happen in your life and family, be frustrated by 
 the blood of Jesus.

7. Decree all Satanic agenda and calendar drawn for you and your family by the wicked ones to perish in Jesus name.

8. Decree, anything waiting to spoil the day of my joy be destroyed by the power of God in Jesus name.

9. Decree it, my life shall not suffer setbacks in Jesus name

10. Decree tonight, my life shall not end in ‘had I know’ in Jesus name

11. Decree it, poverty, sickness, grief, sorrow and afflictions will not end the last chapter of my life in Jesus name.

12. Declare, I shall not fall for somebody to rise in Jesus name.