DECEMBER IS HERE




PRAYER GUIDE FOR DECEMBER 2019 - OUR MONTH OF GREAT JOY – LUKE 2:10


1. Bless the name of the Lord for the privilege of seeing a new day and the last month in the year 2019.

2. Ask the Lord that His mercy will journey with you and your household this month in Jesus name.

3. Father, crown this year with your bounty and goodness for me and my household in Jesus name - Ps. 65:11

4. Receive this month as your month of GREAT JOY and declare that you will experience it this month in Jesus name.

5. Decree and declare, I shall not suffer losses this new month in Jesus name. No loss in my family and at work in Jesus name. Acts 27 v 22

6. Father, scatter every conspiracy of darkness against me and my family this new month in Jesus name. Isa. 54:15

7. Ask the Lord to lead you to places of honour this month in Jesus name.

8. Decree that, MY DIVINE ALLOCATION of FAVOUR, BLESSING AND PROGRESS for this month, manifest in Jesus name.

9. Father, my path and that of the destroyer shall not meet this month in Jesus name.

10. Pray that in a miraculous way God will meet your needs this month in Jesus name.

11. Present your personal requests to the Lord and trust Him for answers.